Cool Bubble Chairs with LED Illuminated by Rousseau

By Elly → Oct 30, 2011

Here are a cool bubble chairs with LED illuminated by Rousseau. They are equipped with a DMX control RGB LED color changing light. The lighting effect provides a very special mood almost futuristic, while the flock pattern and the spherical shape of the saddle smooths the edges. The use of these chairs with bubbles, very dramatic interiors can create, as they remind us that the furniture or architectural detail with integrated lighting can lead to a nice effect to improve the mood of a space.




Visit Rousseau for more information

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

1 comment to ''Cool Bubble Chairs with LED Illuminated by Rousseau"

ADD COMMENT
  1. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...office cubicles fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete